iVRy PSMoveService Driver for SteamVR is an app designed by Chadwick Boulay. iVRy PSMoveService Driver for SteamVR was first published on . iVRy PSMoveService Driver for SteamVR is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.About This Content What is the iVRy PSMoveService Driver for SteamVR DLC?• It is a version of the PSMo...
iVRy PSMoveService Driver for SteamVR Review
iVRy PSMoveService Driver for SteamVR is an app by Chadwick Boulay. iVRy PSMoveService Driver for SteamVR was first published on . It is accessible for Steam, Other.
About This Content
What is the iVRy PSMoveService Driver for SteamVR DLC?
• It is a version of the PSMoveService & PSMoveSteamVRBridge software that has been customised to simplify installation and configuration for use with the iVRy Driver for SteamVR.
What is PSMoveSteamVRBridge?
• PSMoveSteamVRBridge is a client for PSMoveService that takes the pose and button data of PSMove/DualShock4/PSNavi controller and forwards it into SteamVR.
What is PSMoveService?
• PSMoveService is a background service that manages multiple PSMove Controllers and PS3 Eye Cameras. Clients connect to the service and stream PSMove Controller state (position, orientation and button presses). A visual client front-end is used for controller/tracker configuration.
What does that mean?
• Want to use your Sony Playstation Move controllers to play PC VR* (Virtual Reality) titles?
• Want to add 6DOF (orientation & positional) tracking** to your iVRy VR headset?
• With iVRy, the PSMoveService Driver for SteamVR and 2 or more Sony Playstation Eye cameras you can!
* Valve OpenVR/SteamVR. Requires Valve Steam & SteamVR on Windows 7 or later.
** Requires LED ball or additional PS Move controller (see "Virtual HMD" section of PSMoveService Wiki, ignore "Additional Software" section)